11/18/18

Innovation or Inspiration? ...lol

Mea uma a ga ...
In our quorum discussion in church today, our lesson was on life's trials, a very common and familiar subject. I sat and listened and tried to think of something to contribute to the discussion, in a not so trite way.   Raised my hand.  Chance granted then I said:

"I'm at this very moment, even as I speak, in the process of devising my answer in a form of a short poem ... so here let me try ... 

Some trials are self-made
Others are tailor-made
In either case, make lemonade
Do not strain
Or complain 
But take to heart the refrain
No pain, no gain!"
---------------------
Ia ga...
A o'oga kipolo, 
Ia fai le vaikipolo
'Aua le o'ogo pe fa'aseā
Pe a o'o mai kigā ma puapuagā
Ae keu loko le 'upu 
A lē kigā e lē aogā! .... hahaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment