6/9/10

Preaching to the Choir

Well, I’m sure you have already heard or seen the clip of Obama’s speech at a high school graduation circulating in viralsphere in which a choir member (boy), seated behind the President, snoozed during the speech. Wow, thank this boy for giving us further confirmation and irony on the expression “preaching to the choir”.

And please excuse my belaboring of the “whose ass to kick” incident (re: previous post) but I’m not surprised if Mr. Obama is anxious to meet the kid and kick his ass for the ignominy.  Now, if I were the kid, - for humor's sake at least - I’d tell Obama that he had been taking some dope and I can assure you that he will immediately be exonerated and pardoned.  Mr. Obama’s reply will of course be: “...been there, done that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment